TRUST DEED, MORTGAGE AND NOTE INVESTING IN CALIFORNIA
The Norris Group offers high-yield trust deed (CA) and mortgage (FL) investments starting at 6.0% to private individuals, corporations, pension plans, 401Ks, retirement funds, IRAs, foundations, endowments, Roth IRAs, Self-Directed IRAs, Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs) and SEP accounts. These are passive, secured investments and we only offer notes in first position.
When you invest in a trust deed or mortgage, you become the bank and The Norris Group acts as your personal broker. More specifically, with The Norris Group, you become a private money source for real estate investors who purchase, repair and resell real estate; buy to hold rental properties; or borrowers private money to add construct new properties.
Note investing is one of the safest investments and a great way to diversify your portfolio out of Wall Street. We’ve even had crypto currency investors seeking to take gains and place them in asset-backed, passive notes. The Norris Group is a licensed California Department of Real Estate licensed Broker (DRE License 01219911) and Florida Mortgage Lender and Servicer (MLD1577) that brokers millions in loans every month. We’ve been through (and predicted) several market cycles and are best known for creating bleeding-edge programs that help real estate investors succeed and our investors win. Our team has over 100 years of hard money experience.
With The Norris Group acting as your broker of choice, we save you time, money, and effort by leveraging our professional network and reputation to bring you these high-yield lending opportunities making your passive investment truly easy and care free.
UNIQUE RISK-CONTROLLING FEATURES
- Equity– our loan programs are brokered at 60-70% of After Repair Value (or LTV depending on the program)
- Money Down – All of our professional real estate investors will have skin-in-the-game via personal funds and equity spread in the transaction serving as their commitment that the loan payment is a priority
- 1st Position Only – Our investors are the only holder of the note and in first position. Control is key.
- No Pooling of Funds – The Norris Group does not pool funds. This gives the investor more control of the investment. Occasionally, we will fractionalize larger loans but only in equal shares with qualified investors. Control is key
- Non-Owner Occupied Properties Only– The Norris Group only brokers loans on non-owner occupied, single-family properties and units (1-4) to a unique client, the professional real estate investor for business purposes only
LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTING IN TRUST DEEDS AND MORTGAGES
Sometimes this topic can seem overwhelming so The Norris Group has created two great resources to help better explain trust deeds, the process, the players, and how you can get involved.